Holographic, mixed reality computing is the next disruption after the smart phone. If diving into this new, unexplored territory sounds like your kind of adventure, then we want to talk to you.
It is important that what we do be exciting and innovative, but meaningful as well. Through our work, we seek to raise awareness and empathy, connect people and protect our planet.
We are interested in collaborating with passionate, creative, and technically experienced makers. Please send an email to email@example.com with the position you’d be most interested in applying for in the subject line.
LOOOK is based in Seattle, WA.
Senior UX Designer
LOOOK is seeking a UX Designer, with deep web and mobile experience, who wants to apply their skill to new and cutting edge technology.
As Senior UX Designer, you will lead product research, architecture, concepting, systematic design, and interaction design to create powerful digital experiences on web, mobile, and cutting edge platforms like Microsoft HoloLens.
This is not a support role: you will be hands-on; executing designs and establishing a strong point of view for the User Experience.
- Design information architecture, interactions, and user interfaces.
- Produce personas, ecosystem diagrams, customer journey maps, service blueprints, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, wire-frames, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed designs, and design rationale.
- Work closely with engineers and other designers to realize your designs in software.
Consistently generate creative ideas, and interface concepts that lead to innovative products.
- 5+ years of experience designing world-class user experiences and interfaces.
- Proficient in systemic thinking, and applying interaction design principles and methodology to applications and consumer experiences.
- Expertise in conveying concepts through wire-frames, flows and mock-ups
- Expertise in creating visual designs and prototypes with tools like Adobe CC, Cinema4D, and click-throughs, and interactive prototypes with InVision, Axure, etc.
- Knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies and mobile platforms.
- A passion for building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products throughout the product life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (Information Design, Experience Design, Industrial Design, Human-Machine Interaction, Computer Science) or equivalent level of experience.
- Creating UX for VR / AR or working with cutting edge or emerging technologies.
- Experience with modeling packages like Maya and 3DS Max.
- Experience using real-time 3D engines, such as Unity.
- Experience coding for web, or mobile applications.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior UX Designer” in the subject line of your email. Online portfolio review required for consideration. Please include a link to your portfolio along with your resume.