Holographic, mixed reality computing is the next disruption after the smart phone. If diving into this new, unexplored territory sounds like your kind of adventure, then we want to talk to you.
It is important that what we do be exciting and innovative, but meaningful as well. Through our work, we seek to raise awareness and empathy, connect people and protect our planet.
We are interested in collaborating with passionate, creative, and technically experienced makers. Please send an email to email@example.com with the position you’d be most interested in applying for in the subject line.
LOOOK is based in Seattle, WA.
As Experiences Engineer, you are responsible for turning new ideas and product concepts into working prototypes. You know that “do it, try it, iterate it” is faster than a bunch of talk. You’re enthusiastic about applying your development talents building and iterating on prototypes to discover what works best, then leveraging your knowledge to create incredible shipping software products.
The ideal candidate is inventive, loves to build new things and experiment with new techniques and cutting edge technology.
- Working closely with a talented cross-discipline team to define new user experiences.
- Rapid prototyping of new user experiences built on top on new and emerging technology.
- Owning the design, implementation, and maintenance of new features areas, delivering them on-time and at high quality.
- Partnering with the technical lead to deliver solid technical designs.
- Research, investigate, and develop user applications and end user scenarios.
- Professional Experience in Unity3D (preferred) or other real-time game engines.
- 6+ years of professional engineering experience.
- 3+ years of professional game development (or similar) experience.
- Professional experience in mobile and/or console development.
- Professional experience working with cross-discipline teams.
- Multiple shipped software products across multiple platforms.
- Strong problem solving and algorithm development skills.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills working in a multi-threaded environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed. Able to work on large goals without constant oversight.
- Experience working with rapidly changing requirements and fluid design of V1 and incubation work
- Passion for products, storytelling, and amazing user experiences.
- Creating for VR / AR or working with cutting edge or emerging technologies.
- Rendering, real-time graphics, physics, or networking development experience.
- Domain expertise or experience in software for architecture, mechanical engineering, construction or related fields.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Experiences Engineer” in the subject line of your email. Code samples or coding review at interview time required for consideration. Please include a link to your coding samples repository along with you resume.