Holographic, mixed reality computing is the next disruption after the smart phone. If diving into this new, unexplored territory sounds like your kind of adventure, then we want to talk to you.
It is important that what we do be exciting and innovative, but meaningful as well. Through our work, we seek to raise awareness and empathy, connect people and protect our planet.
We are interested in collaborating with passionate, creative, and technically experienced makers. Please send an email to email@example.com with the position you’d be most interested in applying for in the subject line.
LOOOK is based in Seattle, WA.
As Art Director, you will manage multiple projects through all stages of development: from building relationships and conceptual work to visual direction of products and market launch with the responsibility for overall quality, innovation and aesthetic vision.
With deep experience in art production, the ideal candidate has led multiple teams to success through critical insight and imaginative vision. Possessing expert communication, diplomacy, and negotiation skills, this creative lead must adapt their management and communication styles to accommodate diverse situations and personalities, across multiple cultures.
- Develop and maintain a consistent artistic vision working collaboratively with highly creative team.
- Work with internal and external teams to deliver high quality creative assets.
- Manage long term relationships with clients and external partners
- Consistently raise the visual quality bar for everything the team produces.
- Lead the development of visual standards and style guides.
- Help to identify and lead visual documentation of patentable intellectual property created by the art and interface design teams.
- Identify and procure top industry talent.
- Manage and identify growth opportunities for the team as a whole.
- Oversee documentation and archiving of project assets.
- 8+ years in Art Director position or similar, with a proven track record of managing projects to success.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Mastery of industry standard 2D and 3D art and animation packages.
- Command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, and color judgment.
- Demonstrated video editing and post production capabilities.
- Experience with film / video production and cinematography considered a plus.
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of the software development process, from design methodology to craftsmanship and production.
- In-depth development experience using real-time 3D engines, such as Unity.
- Creating for VR / AR or working with cutting edge or emerging technologies.
- Film / video production and cinematography.
- CAD modeling packages for industrial design and architecture.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Art Director” in the subject line of your email. Online portfolio review required for consideration. Please include a link to your portfolio along with you resume.